Guitar Rig Live MainStage Irrational Behavior

Get help from other SoftStep users.
crsmarker

Guitar Rig Live MainStage Irrational Behavior

Postby crsmarker » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:22 pm

OS X 10.10.2, Live 9.1.7, Guitar Rig 5.2.0, Mainstage 2.1.3, Softstep 2

Having a time setting up NI Guitar Rig to work with X Increment mod in advanced editor, stand alone or in live. In stand alone I could get guitar rig to increment but it return to 0 when my foot was removed. Using the MainStage preset in Softstep 2 stand alone I finally got midi working in live by using lives midi map instead of guitar rig learn. I think so anyway.
The other thing is the midi learn didn't work in MainStage so I had to do it manually. The audio thru MainStage into live is kind of awkward. So I think I'll stick with Guitar Rig for a while.

Any advice would be nice.
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: Guitar Rig Live MainStage Irrational Behavior

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:07 am

What exactly are you trying to do? are you using Hosted Mode or Standalone Mode with the SS?
crsmarker

Re: Guitar Rig Live MainStage Irrational Behavior

Postby crsmarker » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:23 pm

It's the Livid Guitar Wing settings in the controller part of Guitar Rig 5 that must have made the new controllers wonky. Once they where deleted everything worked fine. The new controllers learned everything I threw at them. I guess there is some easier way to change MIDI controller hardware in Guitar Rig 5, but I don't see it and thats a different forum.

Return to “SoftStep Users' Help Exchange”