firmware?

Get help from other 12 Step users
chrisg

firmware?

Postby chrisg » Wed May 21, 2014 9:26 am

Nobody answered my post under 12-step freezes, so I will re-ask...

I recently opened the editor for the first time in a while; had to make some changes to the presets for my setlist. As always, the 12-step turns on just fine, says A1 then goes to the chromatic preset and I'm good to go. But this time I opened the editor and it tells me I need a firmware update and so I do it and it does its thing, finishes; I do my thing, finish and all is hunky-dory. Then today( edit: this was a week ago now) I come here to the website, like I do every so often to see if there is anything new I need to know and I see this post (12-step freezes). I had this problem about 2 months after I got the unit and KMI Support was on it right away and told me to reinstall the firmware and I did and the problem was fixed. Never froze again. Still hasn't. So I see this post and see some people are using firmware A2, when mine still says A1- even after I did the update. What's the deal A1, A2...what do they mean, does it matter? Should I worry? What was the update for anyway? Thanks!
emmett@KMI

Re: firmware?

Postby emmett@KMI » Wed May 21, 2014 10:21 am

Hi Chris, you want to be on A1.
chrisg

Postby chrisg » Thu May 22, 2014 11:19 am

Cool, thanks Emmett for clearing that up! All is well in the KMI universe! :D

Chris
Midi guitarist/V-drummer and frequent 12-Step and QuNeo user.
emmett@KMI

Postby emmett@KMI » Thu May 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Great!

Return to “12 Step Users' Help Exchange”