Thanks to jrussell, connerlacy, and demcanulty we now have a fully functioning build of a Linux editor for QuNeo!
UPDATED AS OF 9/26/2013:
64-bit Version: download/file.php?id=163
32-bit Version: download/file.php?id=164
The changes from the previous ALPHA version:
- The binary is now named QuNeo-Editor rather than QuNeoEditor.
- Editing multiple QuNeos is supported (unlike the Mac and Windows versions)
- Firmware Updating is now working!
- Toggle Program Change Out is now working!
- Full feature set is available and functioning!
ORIGINAL POST INFORMATION
Please report any issues you may come across in the original thread here: Linux Thread
(it's a long thread so the link will take you to when jrussell posted the first build)
To use, unzip the zip which will give you a QuNeo-Editor directory. In this directory is QuNeoEditor - start this from within the QuNeo-Editor directory (this is a requirement!). If you create a short-cut/link for it, make sure to set up the working directory to be the QuNeo-Editor directory. This is a requirement to find the various JSON files necessary for proper operation.
You will need 2 dependancies from your distributions packaging system - asound, which should be installed already in almost any case, and Qt4, which most will also already have installed.
What is working:
- Presets fully editable.
- Preset Import and Export.
- Firmware version detection.
- Update single or all presets.
- Audition/revert preset.
- Swap Pad LEDS
- Toggle Program Change In
- Reset preset/all presets to factory
- Update Firmware - looking for feedback on best permanent solution.
- Toggle Program Change out - windows version does not work for me either!
The QuNeo Editor source is up on github as a private repository. If you'd like access to the source, just send connerlacy a message with your github account name and he'll add you as a collaborator.
The plan is to make the repo fully public in the near future, and hopefully release the QuNexus Editor code as well.