Remote Control Ableton w/ QuNeo....

TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: Remote Control Ableton w/ QuNeo....

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:00 am

It works fin on Live 9.1.7,( I am mistaken by the way, there is a little visual indicator on the bottom of Live, when you grab a device) I just tried dropping the QuNeo Auto folder in my User Remote scripts folder and it popped up right alongside another one of these I made. It's pretty much drag and drop from the file that was given earlier in the thread so it's hard to tell where you might be going wrong other than putting it in the wrong place.
Samcornell

Postby Samcornell » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:18 am

Thanks got it working , i have put the Quneo_Auto folder in Appdata\Roaming\Ableton\User Remote scripts
I have always placed custom remote scripts in the Ableton directory in ProgramData in the Midi remote scripts folder and got them work . This script maybe is different , anyway now it works !!
Thanks again for your support :D
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:32 am

Yeah the article linked to earlier in the thread tells you the proper destination for User remote scripts.

This script IS different, this isn't a MIDI Remote Script. Those are written in python and reside in the Remote scripts folder. This is a very pared down version of a remote script that is meant to give non-programmers the ability to customize LIVE in some basic, but useful ways.

Glad you got it running :)
turntables

Postby turntables » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44 pm

wweber5@gmail.com wrote:Man this is so FUNNNN GHAAAAA CAN'T TAKE IT MUST MAP EVERYTHING!!!!

thats how i felt.

Return to “QuNeo General Discussion”