editor complains QuNeo in Expander Mode

JimmyTheSaint

editor complains QuNeo in Expander Mode

Postby JimmyTheSaint » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:39 am

New QuNeo. I've installed QuNeo Editor, no problem. I plug the QuNeo into my Windows 7 laptop, and the system says it installs the driver. When I plug it in, the lights sweep once from left to right. When I start up QuNeo Editor, it blocks all functionality with a dialogue box that says, "Your QuNeo is either in Expander Mode or you are using a Rogue. Please connect your QuNeo with a USB cable and make sure it is not in 'expander' mode."

Page 59 of the manual says to fix this by pressing the mode button and bottom right arrow simultaneously. When I do that, everything lights up until I let go. Then the mode button stays lit up blue. I do another simultaneous press and nothing happens except the mode light un-lights. Apparently there are two states. In either state, QuNeo Editor keeps popping up the dialog box. What's the way out of this?
JimmyTheSaint

Re: editor complains QuNeo in Expander Mode

Postby JimmyTheSaint » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:00 am

Well, that was quick. With QuNeo Editor shut down, I launched Kontakt 5 and played some drums. Then when I launched the editor again, it didn't complain and did the firmware update. As instructed, I did "Update All."

Return to “QuNeo General Discussion”