QuNeo Editor Not Working

JoeOsoDopke

QuNeo Editor Not Working

Postby JoeOsoDopke » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 pm

I downloaded the new editor, and whenever I open it, it closes out after two seconds of bouncing on my dock. Has anyone else had this problem? It's really frustrating. I got it to work maybe once or twice, but only when I had 1.1 open -_-
“People get caught up in gear, but it gets in the way of making the music.When I need to find something new, I don't have to update my shit; I just have to update my brain.” - Flying Lotus
JoeOsoDopke

Re: QuNeo Editor Not Working

Postby JoeOsoDopke » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Also, whenever I plug in my QuNeo now, all it does is shine the blue light. It's almost like it's frozen. Help!
“People get caught up in gear, but it gets in the way of making the music.When I need to find something new, I don't have to update my shit; I just have to update my brain.” - Flying Lotus
drewyeah

Postby drewyeah » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:03 pm

JoeOsoDopke wrote:Also, whenever I plug in my QuNeo now, all it does is shine the blue light. It's almost like it's frozen. Help!

I think the blue light is either a bad usb cable, or a firmware thing. First thing to try would be a different usb cable. That worked for me when I got the blue light. If it is the firmware then you need to get the editor working and update it.

Will the editor open when you're quneo isn't plugged in?
jscott

Postby jscott » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:02 am

Blue light means it has received a message to prepare for firmware upload, but never received it.

To get past this you'll need to update the firmware. It is possible this converts your problem to 'how come the firmware doesn't update', theres' a faq document on that around here somewhere named QuNeo_Firmware_Troubleshooting.pdf - it has things to try if it becomes problematic.

Return to “QuNeo General Discussion”