I've written a preset to bring together the QuNeo and Mixxx.
If you have any issues or suggestions, I encourage you to report them here!
Live Demo: https://youtu.be/dpdWzb0PEWo
Get the preset: https://www.github.com/wolfbiter/kane-quneo-mixxx#kane-quneo-mixxx-preset
Intro Tutorial: https://youtu.be/dnWSqPFBHGk
- - Multiple Modes: Main DJ, Library, Cuing, and Visualizer
- LED sequencers to beats of 16
- Autoloop (reliable loop halving for rises)
- Play/Pause Stutters (see note at bottom)
- Forward/Backward Beat Jumping (1, 4, 8 or 16 beats)
- Beat Jump Stutters
- Loop Scheduling (1, 4, 8 or 16 beats now or on trigger)
- Autojump (continuous beat jumping)
- Visual Nudge (for precise beatgridding)
- 16 Hotcues per deck with informational LEDs
- Support for 32+ Hotcues (in progress)
- Hotcue Stutters
- Cue Place/Delete Undos/Redos (in progress)
- Beatloop Rolls
- Auto Rate Nudge (easily and unnoticeably nudge tempo over a period of time)
- Turntable Rotaries for Scratching
- Levels and Rate Sliders for each deck
- JumpSync (toggle to automatically sync a deck after any jump)
- Beat Counters
- Cursors and Zooms for each deck
- Master and Deck LED VuMeters
- 4 Sampler Decks (in progress)
- 4 Mixing Decks (wishlist)
- Pitch Shifting for Harmonic Mixing (wishlist)
- Full Bank of Effects (wishlist)
- Documentation on how I utilize 16 cues
NOTE: Stuttering is when a button activates on release rather than on press: It's a treat that makes accurate timing significantly easier.
Refer to my github repository for comprehensive documentation on all of the controls.