Ableton Live remote script not working for me

gkillmaster

Ableton Live remote script not working for me

Postby gkillmaster » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 pm

I've spent hours trying to get this to work. Read everything I could and still Ableton does not recognize D preset for. I've loaded the Demo set and double checked the inputs and outputs in the control surface preferences, but nothing works. I'm starting to think I may have a defective unit. Just got it today...

Not sure where to start troubleshooting since I've checked every troubleshooting tips in the instructional pdf files...

Completely new to this so forgive me if I'm just being lame. At the end of even being able to think what to do next...
machine_

Re: Ableton Live remote script not working for me

Postby machine_ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:11 pm

does ableton receive any midi from the qunexus?

there is a little square in the top right hand corner that turns yellow when ableton receives midi.

in the ableton midi prefs window try removing the control surface, and just enable the qunexus input for track (not sync or remote remote)

what os?
what hardware?
try the Qunexus in another midi software and see if it receives anything.
Patate le mage

Re: Ableton Live remote script not working for me

Postby Patate le mage » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 am

I have the exact same problem.

I found a weird solution : I use copperlan to create a virtual midi port and assign Qunexus to one of the port.

If i try direct use : Live see the Qunexus but never receive midi signal from it.

In fact when i try to just enable the qunexus input for track the name of the Qunexus became orange as if threre is a connection problem.

I'm on windows 7, Live 9.

Return to “QuNexus General Discussion”