Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

SoftStep and K-Bow

Get help from other KBow users.
kjuusela

SoftStep and K-Bow

Postby kjuusela » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 am

I recently bought a K-Bow for my cello and I am having lots of fun creating new music with the bow and software. The K-Bow manual has been very helpful for me to get up and running fairly quickly.
Many of the modules are close to self explanatory. In order to have more hands-free control, I also bought the Soft-Step. Unfortunately, the Soft-Step manual never mentions the K-Bow and I am having difficulty getting the two to interact. There are Youtube videos demonstrating how to connect to other devices with the Soft Step, but none for the K-Bow. Initially, I would like to change presets and scenes using the Soft Step and leave the K-Bow triggers for reverb freeze and other control functions. I would be very appreciative of any simple instructions you could provide to get me hooked up, connected and playing. I have some programming background (C-Sound and some MAX-MSP) but I am primarily a composer/performer. I have a MacBookPro running 10.6.8 with 4gigs of RAM and I am using a MOTU Ultralite.
Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can provide.
eshall

Re: SoftStep and K-Bow

Postby eshall » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:09 am

starting to lose it I do not think it is appropriate, if then in his place comes the alter ego (which no longer has the kw), you should not let him take advantage of various bonuses, and do not use it as a bonus-man (in the sense that not just could provide recalculates nuts team because the alter ego has not taken over the kw) ... this is my opinion, but maybe it collides with the rules of the teams in the topic, I do not know ....
eshall

Return to “K-Bow Users' Help Exchange”