Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

SoftStep Librarian and Converter Tutorials

a place to share your SoftStep Scenes and Presets
Tom@KMI
KMI Moderator

SoftStep Librarian and Converter Tutorials

Postby Tom@KMI » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 pm

To help you with converting and sharing scene presets, we've put together some quick tutorials on how this is done.

View the SoftStep Scene Librarian and Converter Tutorial for Mac OS here:
http://www.keithmcmillen.com/softstep/t ... verter-mac

View the SoftStep Scene Librarian and Converter Tutorial for Windows here:
http://www.keithmcmillen.com/softstep/t ... verter-win
tommyecho

Re: SoftStep Librarian and Converter Tutorials

Postby tommyecho » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi there,

I'm new to the forums (this is my first post), and I'm really excited about all there is to learn here!

I just tried to click on the links above, and they both take me to Quneo tutorials, rather than the expected softstep librarian vids. I'm really interested in learning more about the librarian, so I hope those links are fixed soon: )

Thanks!!

tom
Levous

Postby Levous » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Yes, ditto on the page / provided links having NOTHING useful or related to the SoftStep.

McMillen, are you still supporting the SoftStep? I've had mine for over a year and I still struggle to do anything but the most basic mapping and can't get it to work in stand alone at all.

It seems like a really fabulous product but I can't say I've been able to find any resources that help unlock its apparent potential.

Please consider addressing the awful software and providing some sort of online guidance if this product is not discontinued.
altmuse

Postby altmuse » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey,

I need to transfer my SoftStep files to my touring MAC..the tutorial listed here only seems to take me to QuNeo tutorials, I've scoured the manual and can't find anything...can you folks point me to the right place?

xoxoxo, AK
Ogami

Postby Ogami » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm

I'd appreciate it if someone here at KMI could direct us to the tutorials for this, because the links above that used to take you to Quneo are now redirecting to the K bow.

I'd also like to know is it possible to export a scene from PC to mac, because I'm moving to mac soon.
System: Mac Mini 2012 2.3Ghz i7 16Gb Ram Main DAW: Logic Pro 10.0.7 KMI Gear: Softstep (1st Gen)

Return to “SoftStep Scene Share forum”