Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Arpeggio solution

Share your wishes for the future of 12 Step
sreldas

Arpeggio solution

Postby sreldas » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:42 am

I just got my 12 Step and have been using it along with IOS apps like the Korg M1 and Roland Sound Canvas and its working great but Im looking to find something I can generate a arpeggio/ 1,5,Octave key sequence. I want to hit the root note and based on a tempo setting play a 1-5-8-5 roll kind like the opening keyboard on Surrender by Cheap Trick. I could sample it but the root changes throughout the song and I would prefer to follow along. Any suggestions for an app or app add on.. It would be cool if that could be added to the editor but that would require some sort of tempo/count addition. Maybe ?
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: Arpeggio solution

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:45 am

The 12 Step doesn't have an internal MIDI clock timing system, so it's not really feasible. It would require a significant redesign of the firmware. Not going to happen.

Plus, there are so many software arpeggiators out there, the 12 step is great at defining notes for arpeggiators. I'm not an iOS guy, so I don't have any personal suggestions, but here's a few:

http://ipadloops.com/tag/ipad-arpeggiator/

Return to “12 Step Feature Wishlist”