Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Quneo LED colors inverted

mooter

Quneo LED colors inverted

Postby mooter » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Somethin really strange has happened and I hope I can fix it without having to send it out.

I shut down Live and then shutdown my computer safely and when I got back, fired up Live, I noticed the LED colors on my Quneo are now reversed, or inverted. It goes from red to green!

In grid mode, I use channel 3, and note values 0-8 (I think) show no led as normal. then what would start fading in as green, now fades in as red, and at value 127, it's green. WTF??????

It's like something whacked the firmware telling it to reverse the grid colors!

I updated the firmware to 1.2.4 (didn't see a reason to update before) but that hasn't changed anything.

Can I use Midi-ox to hack it back to normal with some sysex messages or something?
Or Max?
mooter

Re: Quneo LED colors inverted

Postby mooter » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Ok, fortunately I noticed the 'Swap Pad LED's in the editor so it' sback to normal now.

I don't know what happened, it must have been Live or Max For Live that did something when I closed Live because I haven't touched the Editor in ages or used midi-ox or any other funky stuff with the Quneo, strictly Max for Live.

Freaked me out dude.
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:49 pm

This sometimes happens with older hardware.
No need to 'hack' it back to normal.
Have you ever seen that wacky menu command in the hardware menu called 'Swap Pad LEDs'? Try clicking on that and see if it helps your situation.
mooter

Postby mooter » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Yeah but now I can't get the editor to recognize the Quneo. It might not just be the Editor, either...have to test...
mooter

Postby mooter » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Great, so everything recognizes my Quneo except the editor. Whats up with that?

Return to “QuNeo General Discussion”