Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Newbie here, how are things going?

TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: Newbie here, how are things going?

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:41 am

We are not currently working on a firmware update for the QuNeo. That's about as straight as I can be.
Tausendberg

Postby Tausendberg » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Alright, well, thank you for letting me know, at least that way I know what to expect and know that it's worth my time to devise workarounds.
ckb

Postby ckb » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:28 am

@Tausendberg - I feel your pain.

I bought a QuNeo used from a friend a few weeks ago (both of my friends who have them don't use them, which I guess I should've noted… ;) ) and the night I received it, I came to this forum because of the same concern: pitch bend on a pad makes the pad pretty much unusable for trying to play a stable note. Same with CC 1, depending how the receiving instrument responds to mod.

Here's the workaround I came up with for at least one preset: I've set up the pads chromatically from 1 through 13, which gives me a full octave. I can then turn off note output on pads 14-16 and make them send CC#1, #11 and Pitch Bend, respectively, and now I've got a two-handed solution that at least works.

Are there no plans to move QuNeo support forward? An iOS editor would be so helpful. That's where I plan to use it most.

But more constructively, @TheOtherSupport@KMI is there something I'm missing related to side to side / top to bottom sensitivity, that might make those parameters more controllable?

Thanks much,
CK

Return to “QuNeo General Discussion”