Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

OSC Bridge V1.01

chrisg

OSC Bridge V1.01

Postby chrisg » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Hello people. I am wondering if the QueNeOSC Bridge V1.01 is still needed these days, for use with coMa. With the advances in firmware and apps, do I still need it? I basically use the QueNeo for Ableton and instruments I open in Ableton. One instrument in particular has midi and OSC as midi mapping abilities and It even has a OSC settings in a drop down box. Again this is a separate instrument opened in Live 9. Will OSC bridge make things work easier or is it obsolete?

I have watched all the coMa tutorials it none of them mentioned the OSC Bridge. I know these are User Apps, but I also am wondering about Ableton under Pressure set. "The read me" says to turn off QueNeo as a controller, so is it just a light show for what you have already programmed?

I am a one man band, laptop, QueNeo, the 12 step, three Novation devices and a midi guitar split to a VG-99 into Ableton and to a Fender DRR with several pedals getting midi clock from Ableton. Big circle, but everything is in Sync! Just looking for easier ways to program the QueNeo on the fly since everything is done by the seat of my pants. Thanks all.
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: OSC Bridge V1.01

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:18 am

The OSC Bridge is only needed if you need to speak OSC. I would stick with MIDI within Live if possible.
chrisg

Re: OSC Bridge V1.01

Postby chrisg » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 am

Ok, thanks guys! I always appreciate the prompt and accurate responses.

Chris

Return to “QuNeo General Discussion”