Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Pressure issue

JanKliemann

Pressure issue

Postby JanKliemann » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:40 pm

Hi,

I have a problem with pressure, no matter whether in Grid- or Normal-mode.
I like to play melodies on my QuNeo. The problem now is, that when I let go a note completely before hitting another, everything works fine. But when the first note is not really let go before triggering a new one, the Pressure does not respond.
To make it clearer: If I trigger a note, then hold it and play a second note everything works until I let go the first note. Then the Pressure goes to 0 and can only be reactivated by triggering a new note.

I suppose, the whole thing has to do something with the scripting. I suppose, that the first trigger controls the pressure for all following notes when played simultaneously. On the QuNexus you could set the priority of the keys, but I have not found that on the QuNeo-Editor.

Is there any workaround for this?

Thank you!
Jan
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: Pressure issue

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 am

Could you export and attache the preset you are using?
JanKliemann

Re: Pressure issue

Postby JanKliemann » Thu May 02, 2019 2:46 pm

Here it is.
I have tried some more stuff and found out, that it seems to work well, if I do not use full pressure.
So for example, when I use pressure in the "yellow" area, it works. If I use it in "red" area, it does not.
Furthermore, when I let one note go, whilst the remaining is in "Red-Mode", then first it does not work, but when I release a bit of pressure towards yellow, it begins working again.
Strange somehow.

PS: I found the problem in Factory presets, too. For example in preset 5...
Attachments
problematic.7z
(2.05 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

Return to “QuNeo General Discussion”