Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

QuNeo LEDs

Share your wishes for the future of QuNeo
wolfbiter

QuNeo LEDs

Postby wolfbiter » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 pm

After having worked quite extensively with mapping the QuNeo's LEDs, I feel like it would benefit from at least the following two changes:

1) Currently, banked sliders/rotaries do not have the ability to be linked to separate input channels per bank (that is to say, I can't control the LED's of bank1 of the vertical sliders separate from banks 2, 3, or 4).

2) I think the midi input scheme should be remappable, similar to the outputs. This would make hacking more user-friendly and generic; plus, it seems like a reasonable capability.
wolfbiter

Re: QuNeo LEDs

Postby wolfbiter » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am

Oh, I forgot - I wanted to mention something else too.

3) The rotary LEDs should be able to support having more than one LED on at once. Currently, I have a script which tells two lights on separate sides of the rotary to light up simultaneously; however, the light for the first message is dimmed immediately after the second is received. I was hoping to have two lights spinning to the music in opposite directions, but it seems the rotary LED's do not have the mechanics to support that... :(
Any suggestions, in the event I'm doing it wrong? It's a very simple test script in which one rotary LED is lit, (0x00), and then another on the opposite side is lit, (0x63).
shona123

Re: QuNeo LEDs

Postby shona123 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:11 pm

I think the midi input scheme should be remappable, similar to the outputs. This would make hacking more user-friendly and generic; plus, it seems like a reasonable capability.

Return to “QuNeo Feature Wishlist”