Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Transpose using arrows.

Share your wishes for the future of QuNeo
lyrael

Transpose using arrows.

Postby lyrael » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:33 am

Would be nice to have the capability to map the arrow buttons to a transpose function.

Basic octave transpose would be great. Bonus points for being able to have non-octave transposition and the capability to transpose only certain pads.
lyrael

Re: Transpose using arrows.

Postby lyrael » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 am

Another thing I thought of is that the left/right arrows could each be used to transpose a different row of pads.
mruzicka

Postby mruzicka » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm

lyrael wrote:Would be nice to have the capability to map the arrow buttons to a transpose function.

Basic octave transpose would be great. Bonus points for being able to have non-octave transposition and the capability to transpose only certain pads.
+1 for even just a simple transponse function

btw talking about octaves, my quneo came with 1234 presets with correct notes, but 5678 all with same octave (ie 4x same preset), which seems like a weird config to me.
lyrael

Postby lyrael » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 am

The grid mode presets are all in the same octave but they send the notes on a different channel. The truly odd thing is that it starts at channel 2 then goes up to channel 5 rather than starting at and and going to 4.
roh

Postby roh » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 am

I am researching drum controllers and not one that I checked has this feature:

- map any notes I want to the pads and have a buttons that would transpose all of them by +- octave

This would be used for melodies and 'banks' of drums.

A bit like simplified "Enhanced Note Mode" but native without the need of M4L or external software.

Quneo seems to me the only one I could expect to implement it and I would definitely buy it even if it is more expensive then for example Beatstep.

But I seen no response to this request from KMI so I am still hesitating....
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:24 am

You can transpose the pads with the arrow buttons below the grid.
You need to go into the editor and check the box 'enable bank switching'
Then on each pad, you can set the transposition offset for each pad individually under the 'Advanced' Tab.
roh

Postby roh » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 pm

You just made my day!
skinpenthar

Postby skinpenthar » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:44 am

The grid mode presets are all in the same octave but they send the notes on a different channel. The truly odd thing is that it starts at channel 2 then goes up to channel 5 rather than starting at and and going to 4.???
We are the pioneers in providing Testking microsoft office certification dumps and security+ certification with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie sckans questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in www.muih.edu

Return to “QuNeo Feature Wishlist”