Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

New Tricks with Enhanced Note mode

Show off your QuNeo tricks here
infinitesinewave

New Tricks with Enhanced Note mode

Postby infinitesinewave » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey guys, I'm excited to announce that I just completed a full, 1 hour live DJ set, using 4 Quneos, live vocals, and the apc40. I've been working all summer on playing live and I've played a few good shows so far. I decided to put what I'm doing on film.

With harmonic mixing and the enhanced note mode assigned to a couple of midi buttons, I am able to change the mode & key of the notes on the Quneo on the fly. This allows me to improvise to anything that I throw in a set. Here is a small clip. On October 20th, the full 1 hour set will stream on Savage Night Radio. Click on the vid for more info & hit me back with any questions, suggestions, or feedback. You guys are awesome and thanks for all the support thus far. I love my Quneos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ4Hc5Jd ... 0xM0WLn8bA
manysounds

Re: New Tricks with Enhanced Note mode

Postby manysounds » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Now that is pretty cool.
infinitesinewave

Postby infinitesinewave » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 am

I'm thinking about uploading the full hour set to my youtube channel... but I'm on the fence about it. Will people watch a 1 hour dj set online on youtube? I think it's too much, which is why I haven't done it. What do you guys think?
CyX SenZe

Postby CyX SenZe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:52 pm

I would enjoy watching it no doubt. Your work is awesome. I'm still trying to put all the pieces together of what this little bad boy can do. I've only had it about a month now :P

Return to “QuNeo Tips and Tricks”