Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Step Sequencer w/Logic Pro X & Quneo

Show off your QuNeo tricks here
CyX SenZe

Step Sequencer w/Logic Pro X & Quneo

Postby CyX SenZe » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Here's a demo video of a Step Sequencer I created for Logic Pro X with LED feedback on the Quneo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxJiHerVkBo
jscott

Re: Step Sequencer w/Logic Pro X & Quneo

Postby jscott » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Dude. I respect your work here. This is a good design with the display in particular. But that you implemented the entire thing within the limitations of the Logic Environment is totally psychotic. In the good sense. Wow, amazing work there. I would not have thought this level of complexity was possible via Environment programming.
CyX SenZe

Re: Step Sequencer w/Logic Pro X & Quneo

Postby CyX SenZe » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:40 pm

jscott wrote:Dude. I respect your work here. This is a good design with the display in particular. But that you implemented the entire thing within the limitations of the Logic Environment is totally psychotic. In the good sense. Wow, amazing work there. I would not have thought this level of complexity was possible via Environment programming.
Thanks a lot brother! I thank you very sincerely for your feedback and for checking out this video!

The first time I attempted to create this, I literally took 3-4 weeks and hardly got anywhere due to really technical workarounds I couldn't figure out then. I put this project on hold for a while and went back to it with a fresh mind maybe a year or so later. Believe it or not, I created this entire sequencer from start to finish in only 7 days this time!!! 5 days to build it and 2 days of testing/fixing/adding to make sure everything was functioning properly. I actually have a video on my channel of my first run on the 5th day. The excitement I felt was insane! I also wanted to show that implementing LED feedback from Logic Pro X to the Quneo is very possible. I wrote a post of the basis of doing it, here in the forums. I'll work on a tutorial to show the two techniques soon. Just very busy with school, so have to coordinate time to do tutorials. :) Thanks again!

Return to “QuNeo Tips and Tricks”