Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

QuNeo VJ Templates

a place to share your QuNeo Scenes and Presets
NexusKin

QuNeo VJ Templates

Postby NexusKin » Wed May 07, 2014 7:41 pm

I recently purchased the QuNeo to use as a controller for live video mixing. I am in the process of deciding which VJ software I am going to use, and am stuck between Resolume (more functions) and Modul8 (better preset sharing).

Does anyone have any presets for VJ software or tips on which software package might play most nicely with the QuNeo?
jmcneilt

Re: QuNeo VJ Templates

Postby jmcneilt » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

NexusKin wrote:I recently purchased the QuNeo to use as a controller for live video mixing. I am in the process of deciding which VJ software I am going to use, and am stuck between Resolume (more functions) and Modul8 (better preset sharing).

Does anyone have any presets for VJ software or tips on which software package might play most nicely with the QuNeo?
We are in the process of creating project files with Resolume presets and will be uploading soon.

We will post back here again once they are up with links to our projects page. Happy QuNeoing!
MNVR

Re: QuNeo VJ Templates

Postby MNVR » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:34 am

Super simple QuNeo template for Resolume 5.0 with colour feedback. Might save a couple hours of your life when starting out. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/347 ... solume.zip

Return to “QuNeo Preset Sharing Forum”