Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Problem with poly pressure in Live

giorgio199

Problem with poly pressure in Live

Postby giorgio199 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 am

Hello,

I bought a Qunexus and I have to say it's a fantastic instrument. I understood how Channel Rotation works and I can configure it without problems in Ableton Live to make poly pitch bend. I can't understand how to configure poly pressure as well... is there a way? Can you help me please?
I noticed that if I press cmd+m for midi mapping in Ableton then map a parameter to pressure (ie filter cutoff) it works but it works like a monosynth... I can still make poly chords and Channel Rotation works fine for poly pitch bend but the filter cutoff increase or decrease following the pressure of the first note I press, the second the third etc will sound with the cutoff frequency of the first note, no matter the pressure I apply.
I hope you can help me because this is the best feature I can imagine for playing my music. Thank you

G
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: Problem with poly pressure in Live

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:33 am

What software synth are you using? Does it support that type of per voice control?
Are you using pressure or channel pressure?
What are you mapping to exactly?

Return to “QuNexus General Discussion”