Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

MPE support

Stet

MPE support

Postby Stet » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:57 am

Hi guys could the QuNexus support MPE in the future?
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: MPE support

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:55 pm

You can already fake MPE by using channel rotation and sending the proper MIDI messages from pressure/tilt. So you could say its "supported" but it's not full MPE, because it lacks the third dimension.
thomasf

Postby thomasf » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:20 pm

It seems to be useless to ask for features or hope that any work at all will be done for qunexus, kmi just doesnt care about improving their products.. I was hoping to get a boppad but since they have fully ignored making improvements to qunexus I don't want anything to do with their products any more..
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:14 am

Thanks for the productive and insightful contribution.
thomasf

Postby thomasf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:37 pm

TheOtherSupport@KMI wrote:Thanks for the productive and insightful contribution.
I was polite on the forums during the first 4 years after I bought the qunexus but when we still had no improvements the only conclusion I can draw is that you don't want to improve the product.

It was said that it takes "many hours" to do a firmware change (see , Open source firmware? thread). It's now been over 38000 hours since this statement and no updates or indication of that anyone is working on updates since that.. I know resource planning can be problematic but within 5 years you should have been able to plan to do feature improvements.
Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:54 pm

I will log your request.

It's not likely but who knows. The firmware is very cryptic and when the firmware changes then the software editor needs to be changed to reflect that. It takes a team of people who already know their way around the code many hours to implement, test, and debug even simple changes.

What are your most wanted changes to the QuNexus' behavior?

Return to “QuNexus General Discussion”