Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Feature request - iPad librarian.

Share your wishes for the future of QuNexus
MIDIme

Re: Feature request - iPad librarian.

Postby MIDIme » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:59 pm

I would like to have an iPad editor.
mishik

Postby mishik » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 am

+1 !!!
it would be very useful!!!
QuNexus must have iPad editor because Primarily it's a mobile device.
MIDIme

Postby MIDIme » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Why is this not happening? I'm amazed K.M.I. has so little interest in making ipad users happy :roll:

Seriously, it is a pain to go to a laptop/PC for the editor.
elmquist

Postby elmquist » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:16 am

MIDIme wrote:Why is this not happening? I'm amazed K.M.I. has so little interest in making ipad users happy :roll:
Two KMI employees have stated in on the previous page that they find it a good idea to have iPad editor support for KMI products. So I doubt the interest is lacking! What is left is the infamous resource issue: actually having time to make such an editor.

Right now its right before the most important trade show of the year (Winter NAMM in Anaheim, California). Any sensible smaller musical instrument manufacturer is quite unlikely to have time at this point to much besides preparing for the years news. So patience is recommended!

Who knows what 2014 will bring? I am aware of at least one programming project by outsiders that can be used as the preset management core of a new GUI for KMI controllers. It could actually be that a tablet based editor will happen in 2014. However it may not be served on a plate. Rather it may require some serious elbow grease investment from community members if its going to happen.

Return to “QuNexus Feature Wishlist”