Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

CV to CV

Share your wishes for the future of QuNexus
Scottfthompson

CV to CV

Postby Scottfthompson » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Is it possible to take a CV input and then map it to both a midi cc# and a CV out as well? Or just a CV out? with or without gain adjustments. I can't seem to find this option all tho I can see why not to many people would want to do it, it shouldn't be to hard to acquire.

I'm building this thing into a galactic keytar thing with an analog bouncing tube trigger and then sending everything out CV to some little bits modules as well as midi (hopefully). :)
emmett@KMI

Re: CV to CV

Postby emmett@KMI » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:10 pm

The QuNexus cannot act like a CV thru if that's what you are asking, where the input is converted or routed through to the CV out. The QuNexus can be thought of as a CV keyboard and also a USB-CV interface for your computer. The CV input can only go to a computer although once it has arrived at your computer via USB, you can then use a DAW or similar to route that incoming data back to the CV out.

So what I am saying is that the CV in will always map to the CC value that you set on the CV tab in the QuNexus editor.

If you then also want a duplicate of that CV signal then you could use a mult module. They are super small, cheap, and don't need to be powered. That will duplicate your signal.

Am I understanding your question?
Scottfthompson

Re: CV to CV

Postby Scottfthompson » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:45 am

ok thanks:)

Return to “QuNexus Feature Wishlist”