Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

Reverb Update?

Blue Monster 65

Reverb Update?

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Has there been an update to the reverb algorithm since the K-Mix was released? I may be in the minority, but with a bit of tweaking I think it sounds really good. Just curious!

Also, I remember one early YouTube video where someone on staff was talking about the processor used and he said there's got lots of spare oomph! in it, and was speculating on possible additions later on (an on-board synth for mangling sounds through the board). Is there anything to that or was that just early talk?
TheOtherSupport@KMI

Re: Reverb Update?

Postby TheOtherSupport@KMI » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:53 am

There have been no DSP updates to the K-Mix as far as feature additions/improvements.

There is so extra room on the board for DSP, but making a synth/creative processor isn't really on our radar. Figuring out a good way to fit a synth into the UI would be quite a challenge. All the buttons/text are pretty focused on the DSP and functionality that is already in place.
Blue Monster 65

Re: Reverb Update?

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 pm

Cool - thanks for the answers!

I'm happy with the K-Mix as-is. Hits on all six for what I do and does it very well.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at Gear Fest 2018!

Return to “K-Mix General Discussion”