Due to inactivity, the KMI Forums are now READ ONLY.
Here are some helpful links you can visit to get more up to date information about your KMI products:

KMI Downloads
KMI Support
KMI Facebook User Group

IOS - Apps

3dog

IOS - Apps

Postby 3dog » Tue May 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Pedal Steel Effect - I used a sound that doesn't respond or slightly responds to pitch bend (IGrand or SampleTank Guitar/LPTrem) loaded in AUM along with Thumbjam JR Smooth Steel with pitch bend at 12 in ThumbJam. Get the finger vibrato on the Steel so it is noticeable and adjust the vol so when you play a chord you don't notice the Steel. Hold a chord and use the pitch bend slider and you will hear the Steel bend but not the piano sound.
3dog

Re: IOS - Apps

Postby 3dog » Tue May 12, 2020 4:22 pm

MPE - Geoshred, Roli Seaboard 5D (does not play in background), Roli Noise Melody AUv3 and ThumbJam. Thumbjam as a MPE setting but haven't figured out what it does yet. All Apps respond well to finger vibrato but not all sounds within the apps respond.
3dog

Re: IOS - Apps

Postby 3dog » Wed May 13, 2020 5:55 pm

Galileo Organ 2 - Had used it with all my other controllers but it would not work with the Pro-4. Fix was to go into EXPERT/MIDI and change NOTE IN CH and set Up and Low to OMNI. Now I need to map the MPE capabilities to the controls in the app. I will want to control the Lesle by sliding the finger up the keys ect..
3dog

Re: IOS - Apps - GeoShred

Postby 3dog » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 pm

I just tried the Audio Modeling Tenor Sax on IOS using the GeoShred app. https://youtu.be/HSPTW1_j0OE Audio

It was only $14.99 as an in app GeoShred purchase. . I used the K-Board Pro-4 and that worked much better for me as opposed to the ios on screen controller.

Return to “KBP4 General Discussion”